-->
I’m a middle-school Core French teacher in Ontario, Canada who loves teaching French to tweens/adolescents and collaborating with both like-minded and dissimilar colleagues. I believe in life-long learning and continuous improvement. I’m always tweaking games, activities and assignments that I get my students to do, even when I’m using approaches that have worked well for me for a number of years.

image of French teacher offer of collaboration
This blog will be devoted to sharing my successes in the classroom, my learning experiences (also known as those teaching efforts ending in something less than total success), and germs of ideas that I’m sure other French teachers will be able to grow into wonderful learning opportunities for their FSL students. I plan to provide you with links to free materials that I’ve developed and have been making available on the TeachersPayTeachers (TpT) website for over two years, like this winter activity-themed bingo package, which was just featured in the TpT Top 10 freebies newsletter yesterday.
Image of Cover for Winter Sports & Activites French Bingo Package by Teaching FSL

I also have other very-low cost second language teaching products available at my TpT Store as well. (Few are over $3.00, although I hope to make some larger units available there at some time in the future!)


As a mom to a couple of little ones, there are also some preschool or primary-level products and projects that occasionally catch my eye as well, so I imagine there might be the odd post about something for the younger set.


I’d love for you to join me on this learning journey!